Thursday, April 29, 2021

Time For Tea - Pandamonium

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring Time For Tea products. This is a British company that makes really cute stamps.



I choose the Pandamonium Party - Pandas are great - no coloring involved......just like Zebras, LOL!
I started out stenciling the background first. Then I added the bamboo.  I added the climbing Panda. I stamped the head again on a piece of scrap paper and cut it out. Added it to the climbing panda. His belly I treated with bleach, to get rid of the stenciling. Stamped the sentiment and the second panda - this one again on scrap paper and cut him out. Added him with foam tape. Trimmed the card and added striped paper at the bottom.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


Here are the stamp supplies I used:
Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10