Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Let's have a therapy session

There is so much going on in the world today that we all just need to take a time out. A mental break. That is what I did tonight. No thinking, no planning, just coloring, and doodling. Fun fact: I like to doodle. 


I used the stamp from PaperArtsy Jofy 73 and repeat stamped the flower on kraft-colored paper.


I started painting with PaperArtsy Fresco Persimmon.


...then Orchid


...then Shutters


...and lastly, Willow.


I took a black and white paint pen and started to doodle circles, stripes, and add lines on the flowers. Don't rush this process. I wanted to finish, but I stopped myself. I needed to unwind, not get more anxious. Place each dot intentionally. Carefully. This is for you. 
You time.


I cut up the sheet into four and made four unique A2 cards with extra doodling and sentiments.









This black one is my favorite card!!
Thanks for stopping by and let me know how you destress from the world's happenings!

Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10