Sunday, March 6, 2022

Chou and Flowers Stamps Watercolored Fairy Card

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a card made with stamps by a brand new company at Topflight Stamps, Chou & Flowers.  For this card, I started by making a fun inky background following the Lavinia process of brayering Elements premium dye ink in Sahara onto my 6x6 Gel Press printing plate, then sprinkling on Brusho crystals in Lime, using a fan brush and pulling the print.  I cut the panel with the Crealies XXL Double Stitched Square dies.  I stamped and watercolored my the fairy from the Chou & Flowers Acrobat Fairy and the leaves from the Plant Lover stamp set.  I used Prism Markers for my watercolor on Bristol paper.  Then I embossed extra leaves in white to add interest to the inky background, then adhered my fussy cut elements as shown.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing this card and will check out the entire range of Chou & Flowers stamps available at Topflight Stamps.  xx, Autumn

 
Visit Topflight Stamps today!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10