Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Let the Good Times Roll!

 Greetings and Happy Mardi Gras! It's Tuesday, so you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. In honor of the holiday, I decided to create a slimline card featuring a Drinks Cart Parade using the Happy Hour Clear Stamp Set 476 by Janet Klein for AALL and Create

Here it is!


It was a fun challenge to get all my drink carts in a row! Fortunately, I have a stamping platform which made it much easier. All I needed to do was to position the stamp at the right edge of the platform, ink and stamp it, then move the paper 1.75" to the right and stamp again. I did this until I had a row of carts. 

I used Copic markers to color the carts, bottles, ice bucket, and glasses, then added a strip of Wishy-Washi Washi Tape 19 by Janet Klein to the base of the image under the carts' wheels. The image panel was die-cut and the background was added with Copic markers. It still needed a little something, so I used Butterscotch Prism Ink to repeatedly stamp one of the background stamps from the Voyager Clear Stamp Set 198 by Olga Heldwein for AALL and Create along the top.

The sentiment was computer generated, die-cut, and adhered to the image panel which was edged with Midnight Black Prism Ink

The card front was assembled from patterned paper that had been edged with Midnight Black Prism Ink.

Please pop over to my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, for detailed instructions and complete supply lists.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10