Monday, February 28, 2022

Self Portrait - The Crafter

  It's time for a self portrait! This is Rachel from rkwrafts sharing this cute Polaroid Pop. I even have a quick process video to share at the end of this post. I used "The Crafter" stamp from AALL & Create to put this cutie together.


I colored the images from The Crafter stamp set with Copic markers and fussy cut with my Cutter Bees. The background was created with AALL & Create "Lotza Starz" stencil using Prism Ink in Arctic Mist. I then blended the edges with Prism Ink in Mauve Moment.


I added some gold tulle to the top, popped up the little girl with foam adhesive, and glued the images. Lastly, I made her eyes sparkle with Icicle Stickles.

I also have a short process video of how it all came together! Watch the video here!

TOPFLIGHT STAMPS SUPPLIES USED


Prism Ink - Arctic Mist





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10