Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Katzelkraft Hilarity commence!

 Good morning!!!

The team is focusing on stamps from KatzelKraft this week.
Here are three cards using one Biter stamp set and a large sentiment
 set that are available for sale at TopFlight Stamps


Katzelkraft - A5 - KTZ241 - Unmounted Red Rubber Stamp Set - The Biters - JAB Collection

Katzelkraft - A5 - KTZ276 - Unmounted Red Rubber Stamp Set - WHATCHAMACALLIT


These stamps are unmounted meaning that you will need cling mounting
 foam if you use a stamp positioner, like a Misti.
 It is very easy to use, and you just need regular scissors to cut the stamp to size.

All three cards have a piece of an old gel print I made probably last year,
 and I incorporated them with coordinating colors of The Biters!




First card is this cat-thing. I stamped it with Copic friendly ink and then
 colored with Copic markers. Fussy cut it and adhere to the edge of the gel
print. Use dimensional foam
 tape to "lift" the cat and print from the card base.
Stamp a sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx and cut out each line.
 Adhere these strips to black card stock and cut that out. Use liquid glue to
adhere them to the gel print.



The next card is very similar, but I added a black frame die around these two friends.
For some silliness, I scribbled and doodled with a pencil all over the page.





I must admit, I had a blast making these! 
Now for the grand finale, these two dogs!!!!


I stamped the dogs, colored them and hand drew the border. I then glued a
 piece of the gel print, added another sentiment and laughed out loud!



So much fun! These stamps are so not my style, but
I think I convinced myself otherwise!

Please leave me a comment and let me know which one tickled your fancy!

Talk soon,
Charmaine







1 comment:

  1. Charmaine, I really like how you created these cards with the grungy gel prints and pop of coloring against white bgs. They are such fun! I often find that if I let myself get out of my comfort zone and try something new I realize I am totally into it, but didn't let myself play like I should have. Those are the happy magical moments of crafting! Thanks for sharing these and brightening my day. xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10