Monday, February 7, 2022

Mixed Media Tag & Video with Crafty Individuals

 Hello everyone, this is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts to welcome you to a fantastic week that will feature amazing creations from Crafty Individuals! I used stamp CI-001 to create this graphic and colorful tag. You'll see that I used one stamp many ways to put this mixed media tag together.


I put together a video that shares exactly how this tag came together... mistakes and all! The stamp is so detailed and beautiful that I was constantly worried I wasn't doing it proper justice. You can watch the video below:




I created the background of the tag using paints by Paper Artsy in Bora Bora and Zesty Zing. I also used Paper Artsy stencil PS271 with Cosmic Shimmer Structure Paste that I mixed with London Bus paint. Ultimately, the Crafty Individuals CI-001 stamp was used with Wow! embossing powder in Brassy Twinkle for the background, and stamped completely with Versafine Ink.



Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:






























No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10