Saturday, February 12, 2022

Studio Light Art by Marlene Sweet Birdie Card

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some stamping inspiration with you.  I've had the Art by Marlene Sweet Birdie stamp in my stash for a while and have been itching to use it, and what better time than in February, the month of love?!  Afterall, it is so sweet!  I watercolored my images with Lavinia Elements Premium Dye ink pads using Confetti, Paprika, Mermaid and Graphite.  

I used a discontinued Art by Marlene die cut as a stencil and sponged Confetti ink onto my panel.  Then layered a paper doily, which I cut the center from to use the edge as "lace" along with the inked die cut and my stamped images.  I finished with some Diamond Glitter Gemstones in pink.  I really like how these colors work together and am in love with this bird stamp.  I hope it has made you smile today.  HERE is my last Art by Marlene project with a video tutorial, just in case you missed it.  Happy stamping!  xx, Autumn

 

Shop Art by Marlene at Topflight Stamps!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10