Monday, February 21, 2022

Mushroom Monday

It must be mushroom Monday! The Topflight Stamps team will be featuring creations using Katzelkraft products this week. This is Rachel from rwkrafts and I instantly fell in love with the Mushroom set from Katzelkraft


I created some notecards with the mushrooms. I was really inspired by the artwork on the packaging, so I decided to watercolor the stamps using some Distress Inks. I love how realistic the images turned out!



I fussy cut the mushrooms and adhered them to an inky background. Some of the mushrooms I heat embossed with Wow! Embossing powder in Magic Metallic



While I loved the realistic mushrooms, I just had to throw in some rainbows!



Are you team rainbow or team realistic mushroom? For this notecard I also heat embossed the Katzelkraft Waterfall stamp using the Wow! Magic Metallic. The 'hello' sentiment is stamped in blue ink from the Time for Tea - Happy Mail Critters set.

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:


 








1 comment:

01 09 10