Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Pink Ink Designs – Moth & Legends Birthday Card

Good Morning! Lisa Hoel here filling in for today. I have a card made for an 18th birthday celebration to share with you today. I just love this Moth & Legends stamp and die set from Pink Ink Designs

Lisa Hoel for Topflight Stamps - birthday card made using Moth & Legends by Pink Ink Designs

To get the look, I first stamped an initial image on grey cardstock using a stamp platform. Without moving my cardstock or stamp from the platform, I painted in the details with acrylic paint. When it was dry, I reinked the stamp and stamped again. This puts any details that got painted over back into the image. This is a fun technique to use, especially on kraft or medium colored cardstocks where the opaque paint really pops when you use it as your colorant.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't miss all the inspiration from the other designers, posted here daily. ;-)

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Moth & Legends - Pink Ink Designs


Tsukineko - Versfine Pigment Ink Pad - Onyx Black


Various PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10