Thursday, February 24, 2022

Katzelkraft Nature Card

       Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are featuring stamps by Katzelkraft. 
I figured instead of my usual funny card I go with something more serene this time. Katzelkraft has a nature stamp line - but you probably know that. 
I made a smooshed background with an acrylic block and distress oxide inks (Mermaid lagoon, peeled paint, wild honey). I stamped the dill and butterflies on it. Added the word stamps in similar colored inks. 
I also stamped the butterflies again on heat resistant acetate and heat embossed them in black. Colored their backside with alcohol inks and cut them out. I colored the butterflies on the card with orange Inktense pencils. I glued the bodies of the cut out butterflied to the stamped ones and bent them a bit, so you can see the dimension. It's also nice when the light falls through the acetate. Added some white enamel accents to the wings. Also added some splatters.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
       Versafine ink pad,                 Prism Dye Ink Pads



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10