Saturday, February 5, 2022

AALL & Create Tracy Evans Love Bug & Black Birds Valentine Cards

 

Hi friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some fun mixed media Valentine inspiration featuring gorgeous AALL & Create stamps from Topflight Stamps.  I've had fun digging through old and new stamps to make these Valentines and the ones I posted last week HERE.  It's been too long since I used the Lady bug stamp set by Tracy Evans so I chose it as my focal point, embossing the shell of the bug and using the Scripted stamp both as a background and as a fussy cut layered element.  I used Andy Skinner texture paste through the Hung Up On Hearts stencil for some background texture.  I made a sentiment from label tape and paired it with the word stamp from the Ladybug collage and finished with some rugged stitching. 

 

For my second card I used a combination of Confetti and Paprika Lavinia Elements ink pads to make my background.  I used other portions of the Ladybug stamp set and this time mixed them with the Blackbird stamp set.  I added some highlights with a white paint pen and some more messy stitching to finish this Valentine.  I hope these cards have given you some new ideas for some of your older stamps.  xx, Autumn


Shop AALL & Create at Topflight Stamps!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10