Wednesday, February 9, 2022

You can take a girl out of Africa.... ~ Crafty Individuals

 

...but you can't take Africa out of the girl. 

Good morning!

As soon as I saw this Happy Zebra stamp
 from Crafty Individuals
, I immediately saw a card come alive in my mind's eye. 


The design team is focusing on the Crafty Individuals stamps this week
and this is my first stamp from the company.
  These stamps are unmounted and will need cling foam if you use a
 stamping platform. TFS carries
 Crafter's Companion - EZMount - Static Cling Mounting Foam.
I used the thick foam.


I took some inspiration from a Ndebele hut house
found in South Africa. These homes are so
beautifully and artistically decorated and I just love
 all the colors! (Picture from Pinterest)

Topflight Stamps recently added the Versafine Clair Pigment ink
line to the store and they are so rich in color. 

I used 3 x A2 heavy cardstock bases and smeared three inks vertically
down the paper. I also added my own artsy lines and squiggles with a white paint pen.







To finish these super easy cards, I added stickers from Studio


I stamped the zebras with Versafine Black Onyx ink and then cut them
out by hand. Use double-sided foam tape to add dimension. 







Aren't these so fun? 

I hope you have been inspired today!
Talk soon, 
Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10