Friday, February 25, 2022

Katzelkraft Journal Page

 

Happy Friday and I hope you are all doing well. Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a mixed media journal page using Katzelkraft stamps. I've been playing around with my mixed media journal and having fun with the Katzelkraft Flowers and Nature and the Flowers set.

I started my page with a gel press print I created using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Aquamarine, Beach Hut, Mud Splat, and Truffle. I then started stamping the beautiful stamps in the Flowers and Nature set randomly on my paper with both white and Versamark ink and heat embossing it with WOW! Embossing Powder in Glassy Ocean.

I then added the butterfly image from the same set as well as a flower image from the Katzelkraft Flower set. I stamped them on an old book page and used distressed crayons to add color to them.

I added some more texture to my page with white splatters as well as some torn page strips.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to get crafty this weekend.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:












No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10