Friday, February 11, 2022

Crafty Individuals Journal Page

 

 

Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a journal page using the Crafty Individuals Line of Hours stamp and a gel press print. I love the beautiful colors you can get using the PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylics with a gel press. For my page today, I used the Blah Mange, Mulled Wine, and Taupe.


I stamped the Line of Hours Stamp on my page and then used colored pencils to add some color to the print. I wanted to add some additional textures and pulled out the Katzelkraft Numbers stamps and added some randomly to my page using the Versafine Clair Fantasia ink. I did the same with the Darkroom Door Global Postmarks stamps in gray. I added some white splatters of paint to the background along with some PaperArtsy Infusions to darken the edges of the paper.

Before I added my page into my journal, I used the new Visible Image Transmission Glitch stamp with white ink for a fun background element. I finished my page with some gel pen lines and added the Bliss sentiment from the PaperArtsy Sara Naumann 41.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to get crafty this weekend.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10