Friday, February 18, 2022

Creating a PaperArtsy Gel Press Card

 

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week and are looking forward to a great weekend. Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a card I created from an old book page, a gel press, and some fantastic PaperArtsy fresco acrylic paints and stamps.

I had previously made background using PaperArtsy Fresco Paints in Cerulean, Byzantium, and Bubble Gum. To add some texture to my background, I used the PaperArtsy JOFY PS230 stencil with Distressed Crayon in Ground Espresso. I then took the PaperArtsy Seth Apter 25 set and stamped in white and Mulberry ink

Taking the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS226 stencil, I traced and colored in the leaf with a black pen. I then added the script stamp from the PaperArtsy Seth Apter 25 set in white ink to add some more interest to my background. I also highlighted the leaf with a gel pen.

To finish my card, I used a sentiment from PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Life & Living set and cut it down to strips.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a chance to create something. 


Topflight Stamps Used



 










2 comments:

  1. Stunning results, great colours and all the various elements work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beaut. The colors and the layering are soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10