Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Don't stop playing by Charmaine Canham

I planned on making a journal page using these adorable stamps,
 but then I decided to make a mini journal page and
turned that into a  greeting card instead.

I stamped two Darkroom Door - Frame Stamp - Spiral Notebook images.
This will serve as the journal with two
pieces glued to one another. 



Stamp and cut out two girls from
 Carabelle Studio - Rubber Cling Stamp Set A6 - Face It - Kate Crane .
I colored them with Copic Markers. 



I like to use washi tape and acrylic paint in
 my journals; decorate one side.
Use your fingers to apply the paint. PLAY!


with Versafine Onyx Black. Also,
adhere the two girls to the page on the left. 




Place the now one-piece journal onto an
A2 card base a little lopsided.
Cut off all the edges. And you are done.


A quick and fun card that took about 25 minutes to make.

Talk soon,

Charmaine




 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Thanks for the reminder to pull out my lovely Kate Crane girls, too. They're getting dusty, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10