Thursday, February 17, 2022

Pink Ink Designs Diver Mouse

      Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week it's anything goes at the blog. 

I recently discovered those cute little mouse stamps by Pink Ink Designs in the store. Could not pass them.... Besides, I love making under water scenes. Such an adorable little creature! 
This card actually was a fair amount of "work". I colored the mouse and fish with Copics and cut them out.


Used one of my old gel press backgrounds and stamped the mouse and fish again. Glued on the colored ones. Made the port hole with some generic round dies and a little round punch. The outer ring I cut three times and glued it together for more dimension. I used bronze shimmer paper, but then I found it a bit too dark and wiped Inka Gold over it, once it was assembled. 


Glued everything onto wood paper. Added the heat embossed sentiment. Lastly I added Crystal Laquer onto the goggles.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10