Monday, February 14, 2022

Be Beautiful Polaroid Pop

 Happy Valentine's Day! This is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts and I'm here to share a little self-love affirmation card. If you're a cardmaker, I have no doubt you've been making Valentine's cards for your friends and family all month long. But what about some love for YOU? 

Today I use the Be Beautiful stamp from AALL & Create as a gentle reminder that you are beautiful!


This is a small Polaroid Pop that measures just around 3" x 4.2". I colored the darling little girl and silly bees from Be Beautiful with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background uses AALL & Create Poppy Seedhead stamped in Prism Ink Canary Yellow. I lightly blended the background using Prism Ink Camelia Pink.


The wings on the bees and the little girl's wings have been coated with clear glitter to make them extra special. I love how simple this polaroid was to put together, and it still makes such a big impact!


Have a very happy Valentine's Day <3

Topflight Stamps supplies used:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10