Sunday, March 13, 2022

Chou & Flowers Vintage Flowers

 

 

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with another set of cards I made using some new supplies from Chou & Flowers. For my first card I paired the Vintage stencil with the Lavinia Elements ink in Merlot, Mulberry, and Truffle. I love how juicy these ink pads are and they are so easy to use.

I then stamped and clear heat embossed the flower and leaves from the Plants In Circles set. I used the Lavinia Elements Ink in Blue Lagoon and Pine and blended them onto my flower. I also stamped some of the sentiments around my card base and used the larger one as my main focus. To finish my card I took some Hunkydory Sparkle Pearls and added them onto my card.

I loved playing with this stencil so decided to take a background I had in my stash when I was playing with PaperArtsy Infusions and photo paper. 


I had used PaperArtsy Infusions in Sunset Beach and lightly misted my photo paper for a bright background. I then used texture paste with the Vintage stencil and let it dry overnight. The next day I used Hunkydory Glimmer Mist in Glamour Gold and lightly misted the area with the texture paste.


I love this bright look and the vintage stencil is so pretty to use. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Topflight Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10