Friday, March 25, 2022

AALL & Create Mixed Media Journal Page

 

 

Happy Friday! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and this week the Design Team has been playing with all types of "media" from paints to sprays to pastes and embossing powder. I continuing along with the theme creating a journal page using the ALL & Create Petal Power stamp along with some PaperArtsy Fresco Paints and Infusions and Cosmic Shimmer Pastes.


I started with a page out of an old hymnal book and lightly applied white gesso. I then used my brayer and applied the PaperArtsy Shimmer Paints in Pea Coat and Peachy Kean. Once my paint was dry, I used AALL & Create stencil with the Cosmic Shimmer Structure Paste and Stata Paste (with chucks of mica) to add texture to my background.

 

When the paste was dry, I added PaperArtsy Infusions In the Navy and Sunset Beach to the edges of my page to highlight the texture paste. I also used the Infusions to color my cheesecloth I placed in the back of my stamped image.

I stamped the ALL and Create Image, colored it up, and fussy cut it out to add to my page with foam tape. The sentiment is from the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber Life & Living set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10