Thursday, March 24, 2022

Congrats Lovely ~ Acrylic Paint

 Good Happy Morning to you!

I have a quick journaling page for you showcasing some of the mediums TopFlight Stamps carry.


Products used: 

Studio Light - Art By Marlene - Essentials - Acrylic Paint Set - Moody



PaperArtsy - Tracy Scott 42 - Rubber Cling Mounted Stamp Set

Start off by adding acrylic paint on the page. 



Then stamp and fussy cut all your flowers.


I wanted to use the colors that came in the paint set, so I placed some paint on a gel plate, brayered it on, and then used it as a stamp pad.



I also used it to stamp the circles onto the page.


I wanted some shimmer, so I used the Prism spray with a stencil.


Glue your flowers, add a whimsical frame and
sentiment and you are done!



Thank you for looking! I hope you will try something
similar in your own journal!











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10