Monday, March 7, 2022

Scrapbook Layouts with Chou and Flowers

 Hello, it's Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts and I'm sharing two scrapbook pages I created using the beautiful stamp set Memories by Chou and Flowers. The set includes both large and small images that are perfect for layering to create accents for the layouts.


For this layout I started by spraying the white background with Prism Glimmer Mist "Azure Sky" and "Silver Dollar"


I stamped multiple images on white cardstock and cut them out. I placed a drop of Paper Artsy Fresco Paint in Zesty Zing, Bora Bora, and Limelight on my craft mat and misted the paint with water. I then tapped the stamped images onto the paints. I intentionally left some white space to help the detail of the stamps shine through.


I also stamped the sentiment "zoom. focus. capture" around the layout using Prism Ink in French Navy.



I created a second layout using the same Chou and Flowers Memories stamp set...


I started by rough painting the background with Paper Artsy Fresco Paint in Zesty Zing and London Bus. I used these paint colors to mimic the sunset images on the layout.


The stamped images were colored with Copic Markers. I also repeatedly stamped the sentiment "Memories Inside" with Prism Ink "Camillia Pink". I also finished off the page by splattering Prism Glimmer Mist in Bronze Penny.


I really love the polaroid image in this stamp set. I printed three other sunset photos to size to fit in the image. These polaroid stamps would also be a great spot for journaling and adding dates to the layout.

I hope you enjoyed my scrapbook layouts featuring photos from our trip to Santa Cruz! 

TOPFLIGHT STAMPS SUPPLIES USED:




























2 comments:

  1. Beautifully themed pages! What a cute one with your little doggie! Those 'slides' you made are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment! I had a lot of fun creating these pages <3

      Delete

01 09 10