Friday, March 4, 2022

Visible Image Sketched Tulips

 

I hope you all are having a happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a card I made using the Visible Image new Spring Release. I love this release especially the unique dies and flowers and the Sketched Tulips is one of my favorites.

I created my background by smooshing Prism Inks in Dusty Rose, Purple Velvet, and French Navy on my mat and lightly misted it with water. I used some Bristol Smooth paper to pick up the paper for a pretty watercolor look.


Once my background was dry, I used the script stamp included in the Sketched Tulips set and stamped it on my background with the French Navy ink. I then used an old book page and ran it through my die cutter with the Visible Image Framed Fibers.


I adhered the die cut page to my background with some liquid clue. After stamping and heat embossing the tulip, I used watercolor markers to color it up. I finished my card with the sentiment from the Visible Image Spring Awakening and attached it and my tulip to the card with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a chance to get crafty.


Topflight Stamps Supplies Used



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10