Monday, March 14, 2022

Little Wren ATC Trio

 Hello everyone and happy Monday! This is Rachel Kleinman from rwkrafts.com popping in to share an ATC trio using the new Little Wren stamp by AALL & Create. I've recently developed a bird obsession so this stamp had to be mine! You can also watch my quick process video here!


I started with watercolor paper cut to 2.5"x3.5" and sprayed with water. I added the paint colors Persimmon, Bora Bora, and London Bus by Paper Artsy. Be careful when adding the Persimmon, because if it mixes with the Bora Bora you'll get brown mud!

I then added modeling paste that I turned yellow with a Gelato over the AALL & Create Lotza Starz stencil. Once dry, I stamped the Reckoner Digits image in the open spaces.


The Little Wren image was stamped on white cardstock and misted with a variety of Prism Glimmer Mists. I also splattered Bronze Penny Glimmer Mist directly on the ATC. The wren was fussy cut and added to the ATC with a stapler.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10