Thursday, March 17, 2022

AALL&Create - - Being Unique is Better

    Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes on the Topflight blog. I had this Stinkbug now in my stash for quite a while and I figured it's time he sees some ink. I do love insect stamps. There are a few created by Bipasha for AALL&Create in the shop.
I first stamped the bug. I smooshed the background. Colored the bug with water brush markers. Added Crystal Laquer to the bug and let it dry. 


Also added s few more black splatters. Stamped the sentiment onto scrap paper, drew a frame around it and cut it out. Added it to the card. Trimmed my card and mounted it onto black card stock.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here is a little present:




And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10