Friday, March 18, 2022

PaperArtsy Tracy Scott Stencil Card

 

 

Hello crafty people! I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day (don't forget to take advantage of the sale see below for more info.) Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a simple stencil card I made with the PaperArtsy Tracy Scott PS307. I love this stencil and the large design which is perfect to embellish with designs or just color up.

 

I decided to play with coloring black cardstock and used my Prismacolor pencils in some brighter colors. I also used my white pencil to add some highlights to my shapes.

 
I finished my card with this "Be Happy" sentiment from the Katzelkraft Whatchamacallit set which has a ton of great sayings.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the St. Patrick's Day sale going on now.

 
Topflight Stamps Product Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10