Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Chou & Flowers ~ Family by Charmaine Canham

 Sometimes a stamp company just produces the
sweetest images and you want to make a card
 with them immediately!!
I so adore this new stamp company
  Topflight Stamps is carrying!!!



Chou & Flowers - Clear Stamps - Family 2 is a beautiful
 clear stamp set that has tremendous detail. I also
used their paper pack, 
Chou & Flowers - A4 - Papers - Esprit Cottage,
for the base and ephemera pieces on my card.
 
I stamped the images directly onto the paper from the paper pack
with pigment ink. I stamped the people
with Copic-friendly ink and colored them. 



Next, stamp a few blooms onto a different colored cardstock.
 That is the nice thing about the paper pack, all the colors coordinate.


Start adding ephemera onto the card base. I needed the
blooms to "pop" more, so I added golden lines.
I also added gold card stock onto the ephemera pieces. 


"pause tendresse" means tenderness break.
How beautiful and sweet is that?
I added some green to the leaves.


Put it all together with dimensional foam tape and a
simple glue stick.
It's a scrapbooking kind of card!


I added gold thread to the sentiment, that I made into a tag.
I so love this card. It is so very different from my normal style. 


Check out this new company, I am sure you will
find something you will love!

Talk soon, 
Charmaine


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10