Saturday, March 19, 2022

Happy Birthday to a Limited Edition

Happy weekend! I hope you're able to carve out some creative time over the next couple days. This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com to share a unique birthday card. 


I just adore this stamp set "Limited Edition" by Hobby Art Ltd. I have used the frog prince image in a previous project you can find here. Now it was time to give the blue-footed booby image some love! Honestly, any company that can turn this cool animal into a stamp is an automatic win in my book.


Look at that cute face!


I created the background by pressing ink onto my glass mat with Prism Ink "Periwinkle" and "Arctic Mist". I then lightly misted with water and dabbed my cardstock on top of the ink. I colored the image with Copic markers and fussy cut with detail scissors. The sentiment was stamped with Prism Ink "Periwinkle". I hope you've fallen in love with this cutie as much as I have!

Have a happy weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10