Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Fresco Paints and a Katzelkraft Surprise

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's all about paint on the Topflight blog. Time to give my Fresco paints some love.
I pulled out my gel press pad and went to work on some backgrounds. Hard to put  a stop to it - I always create a whole lot of them, but they come in really handy at times! I selected one of them. The orange blob on the middle looked like a balloon to me. So that's where the inspiration came from. 
I rummaged through my stamps and thought the Katzelkraft rabbit would be the best animal to hold the balloon. Stamped him onto the card and then again onto scrap paper, colored him and cut him out. Did the same with the fly - was not in the initial plan, but then thought it would be a great counterpoint. Stamped the greenery and glued the animals onto the card. Added the heat embossed sentiment.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10