Thursday, March 10, 2022

Chou & Flowers - Live it Up!

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring stamps by Chou & Flowers on the Topflight blog. It's a new company for Topflight stamps - they make wonderful white rubber stamps. Go and check them out!

I fell in love with this cute little elephant in his bumper car. I stamped him on a piece of scrap  paper and colored him with alcohol ink markers. Cut him out. Stamped him again onto the background paper and added the cut out pieces. Added some shadow to the bumper car. 
Trimmed the card and glued a strip of wood paper at the bottom. Added the heat embossed sentiment. Lastly I added some accents of Crystal Laquer to the bumper car.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10