Monday, March 21, 2022

Fresco Paint Art Journal Page + Video

 Hello everyone and happy Spring! I'm excited for this week at the Topflight Stamps blog because you're going to feast your eyes on projects filled with paints and sprays and other fun media! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a bright art journal page with you.


I love how the Paper Artsy Fresco Paints pop on the black pages of my art journal. I used Paper Artsy paints in Zesty Zing, Bora Bora, and Bougainvillea. I started with a big wash of Zesty Zing, then some spots of the pink Bougainvillea, and quick lines of the Bora Bora. 


I used the same paint colors to start adding in stencils. I first added PS271 which is the alpha and number stencil. Then I added the Darkroom Door Honeycomb stencil in Zesty Zing.


Lastly I used Cosmic Shimmer Paste over the Hung up on Hearts stencil. Over the paste I added Wow! Embossing Powder in Glamour Gold and hit it with my heat gun. I love love LOVE how the paste pops with the embossing powder to create so much dimension.


My obsession with Little Wren is still going strong, so I had to pop him into the journal page. I splattered the page and the wren with Bora Bora and Bubble Gum. Paint splatters finish the page as far as I'm concerned! :)

I put together a process video which you can watch here. Thank you!




Topflight Stamps Supplies:











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10