Saturday, June 3, 2023

A little humour card

 Hi MEL PILLING here today with a humourous card featuring KATZELKRAFT STAMPS.


I stamped the hillside first, then masked it off and used a STENCIL BRUSH  with ELEMENTS INK in BLUE LAGOON and DELLA BLUE to do the sky. I used PINE and SUNDANCE for the grass.  The characters on the card were stamped in VERSAFINE CLAIR INK in NOCTURNE directly on the card, then again on clean card.  I then coloured with watercolours and fussy cut only the main bodies. Then I glued them onto the card. All the character details will show up from the initial stamping on the card. 

 I just drew in the bushes freehand and applied dimensional glue to add the berries. Then I added shadows to the animals, based on where the sunlight was hitting the grass. 

KATZELKRAFT STAMPS USED







Thanks for popping into the Topflight Stamps blog today. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10