Friday, June 9, 2023

Stenciling with Lavinia Elements Inks

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and I am continuing the Design Team weekly theme "Getting Inky." Today, for my card I used the Lavinia Elements Dye Ink pads for some ink blending for my Visible Image card. I love the Lavinia inks, they are loaded with ink and so easy to blend.

 

I started with some Bristol Smooth paper and the Visible Image Square Route stencil.  I used the Lavinia Stencil Brushes with the Lime Punch and Blue Lagoon ink and then took the smaller Lavinia Stencil brush to add the Pine and Truffle inks to the edges of the squares.  These inks made a great combo for a masculine birthday card.


I finished my card by stamping the Visible Image Birthday Wishes and white heat embossing it and attaching it with foam tape to my background.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to check out the Lavinia Elements Inks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10