Friday, June 23, 2023

AALL & Create Inking Gears

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I am playing with the AALL & Create Bipasha BK Inking Gears stamps. I love all the details on Bipaha BK designs and this one is no different. I don't know about you, but I also love all my art supplies including my pencils and brushes so I thought that this sentiment from the AALL & Create Ephemera Bite Me was perfect for my supply purchasing "habit".


 I stamped this large stamp with Versafine Clair Pinecone ink and clear heat embossed it. I then used my brayer on my gel press plate and inked it up with the Lavinia Elements ink in Blue Atoll and Mermaid.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10