Friday, June 30, 2023

Using Leftovers with Darkroom Door

 

Hello crafty friends, Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I created a card using some paper leftovers I had in my stash. I might be guilty of saving too many scraps but I had leftover gel press paper that was too pretty to throw out.


I used the Darkroom Door Arty Pods and stamped and clear embossed them all over the paper. I got out my scissors and cut up the pieces to figure out which ones I wanted to use for my card.

I used the Darkroom Door Arty Pods coordinating stencil and traced it on another gel press leftover. I then pieced together and glues down the pods.

I love the random colors and textures these pods have. I used a white chalk pen to highlight around a part of the pods and created a frame. I added the sentiment from the AALL & Create Sharp Tongues Black Ephemera.

I bent the sentiment strip a little to make it look like it was distressed from construction lol. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!


 

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used










No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10