Saturday, June 17, 2023

Secret garden

Hi MEL PILLING here today with a really quick card using a Gelpress trio circle  where you just use a hint of background to create a scene.  
.




I began by applying Elements Ink  in Lime Punch all over with a Brayer . Then with a make-up blender,  I applied Mermaid around the edges then took a print. Then I splattered wet mermaid with a Fan brush over the card.

All stamping was done with Versafine Clair Nocturne, then highlighted with pencil crayons.    I stencilled the hill with a hill mask of torn paper in Versafine Clair Morning Mist using a stencil brush.  I stamped the sign on wood grain paper, then fussy cut out the top and adhered it over the stamped image on the card. I then stamped some mixed media type words around the perimeter. I then shadowed  the characters. 


LAVINIA STAMPS USED















'





AALL&CREATE STAMP




With just a hint of background, this card takes no time at all.

Thanks for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog. See you soon.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10