Friday, June 2, 2023

Ice Cream For Summer!

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I am celebrating my first Friday of summer! I'm a teacher and so summer is a big thing in my house and cause for celebration. I made this fun tag using the new Visible Image Better With Ice Cream set along with the Chain Reaction stamp and Flower Ink stencil. 

I started with a background I made using photo paper, Lavinia Mystical Mists in Kingfisher and Pinkella sprayed on the Visible Image Flower Ink stencil. 


I glued my background to a tag and then used the Chain Reaction stamp and my Spectrum Noir Colorista pens to color up the stamp and apply the color to my tag.

I love the look for this technique on the photo paper and the bright colors that come through.


I stamped and clear embossed the Visible Image Better With Ice Cream and colored it up with the Spectrum Noir Colorista pens. I fussy cut it out and attached it to my tag with foam tape. I finished it up with the fun sentiment included in the Better With Ice Cream set.


 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10