Saturday, June 10, 2023

Sunset Silhouettes

 Hello friends. Alanna here and I'm excited to share this card with you today. I love the colors and how the background came out. I started by taking 3 colors of the Lavinia Mystical Mist Sprays in Pinkella, Bumblebee, and Indian Sunset and I sprayed them onto watercolor card stock. I did a few layers, drying in between. I haven't been able to capture it in the photo, but these sprays leave the most gorgeous shimmer and shine and I absolutely love them. 

I've used a couple of the colors before on the blog and recently decided to pick up the rest of the colors because I love the sprays that much. They are very highly pigmented and are just gorgeous.

After my background was dry, I took the Tall Flowers stencil from Darkroom Door and blended on Versafine Claire Nocturne ink through the stencil. I love that the stencil comes with both the positive and negative portions, allowing for greater design flexibility.

Once my ink was dry, I trimmed the panel down to 4x5.25 inches and then added it to a piece of black card stock. I then added all of this onto a piece of coral/orange card stock that I thought matched the background quite nicely. I stamped a sentiment from my stash onto a leftover piece of my sprayed and inked card stock and that finishes off this card.

I hope you've been inspired today. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

Find the products I used today below at Topflight Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10