Monday, June 12, 2023

You are awesome!!-a pop up card

 Hi MEL PILLING here with another pop-up card featuring Aall&create stamps set #467.




The background was done using ELEMENTS INK in Blue Lagoon and Pine  with a Stencil brush.

I stamped all the stamps on the background first then again, on clean card.  For the balloon, I smooshed clean card into wet elements ink in Mulberry and Confetti. Then when it was dry, I stamped onto it with Versafine Clair Nocturne.  I then fussy, cut the balloon out and adhered it to the card.   I coloured the basket with watercolour markers. All the stamps were done first on the card and then the fussy cut versions were glued on top.   This way, all the tiny details of the stamps show up. Attaching the sentiment to the very bottom of the inner card gives visual balance when the card sits open

AALL&CREATE STAMPS USED




This is one of the easiest pop-up cards to produce. It looks really impressive when it is open. I hope you give it a try.

Thanks for joining me on the Topflight Stamps blog today.  See you soon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10