Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Life is all about balance

Hi there! Mary Key here and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a card using AALL & Create. I used #617 Flamazing, #457 Background Voices and for the background used stencil #100 Nodes

I watercolored the background using watercolor paper, some turquoise and yellow colors using a watercolor brush and left some white areas to give it interest with some splatters of turquoise. I used the stencil #100 Nodes, blending some turquoise on top and then used #457 Background Voices with black ink and some black splatters. 

I then cut out two different sizes of circles colored with some brown ink and stamped with Background Voices. Next, the cutest flamingos from #617 Flamazing, colored them with some turquoise, purple and some orange with brush markers along with some hedgehogs and fussy cut them. Put it all together and added the sentiments that came in Flamazing stamp set. 



I hope you like this and Thanks for visiting. 

Topflight Stamps supplies used:










1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary. I just love how you used these stamps and stencil together. Is a great card.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10