Thursday, June 29, 2023

Visible Image Stencil Card

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "anything goes" at the Topflight blog. And there is a stencil sale still going on until the last day of the month - perfect timing! No coupon is needed.
 I used an old background that I had used as splatter guard for sprays, but it looked too pretty to throw it out. I used the pretty flower stencil from Visible Image and sponged in three different distress inks colors (green, blue and purple). I shifted the stencil a bit and brushed again. Added white splatters and some Stickles to the center. The sentiment is heat embossed.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10