Monday, June 26, 2023

You are a limited edition

Hi MEL PILLING  here today with a card which encourages the recipient to be proud of who they are. This card features the wonderful Katzelkraft Stamps.


. '.


I used Washi tape to mask below the horizon, then stencilled the sky around  the sun using a round mask. I used Elements Ink  in Blue Lagoon I then remomoved the mask and used a stencil brush and Sundance to fill in some colour in the sun and around it.

I then moved the mask to above the horizon. I also at this time added a curving line with Washi tape to mask off the sand.  I stamped my inks onto my craft surface and painted in the water with a flat brush. I used Blue Atoll , Blue LagoonMermaid and Dark Denim.  Once this was completely dry, I gently removed the horizon mask and filled in any flaws at the horizon.  

I used the stencil brush to blend in the sand.  Then I removed the sand Washi mask. I dabbed some white acrylic paint to the water randomly to create sea foam on the waves.  

I drew the palm tree on clean Bristol card. Water coloured it, fussy cut and glued onto the card.  I drew and fussy cut the grass skirt also.  Both birds were fussy cut and stuck on also, then I attached the grass skirt on top of our star.  

Stamps Used

.


This fabulous Katzelkraft set (We’re all mad here) designed by DAINIUS PASAKOS , is so much fun to play with. The stories practically right themselves.


Thanks for joining me today on the Topflight Stamps blog. See you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10