Thursday, June 8, 2023

Lavinia Inks and Stamps

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are focusing on ink at the Topflight blog. I choose to use Lavinia Elements inks for my cards. For all of them I used Mermaid and Sahara. Those inks are super juicy, they react with water and they come in great colors!
For the first card I directly inked up an acrylic block with those two inks and sprayed it with water. Pressed it onto the paper.
For the second card I used whatever ink remained on the block and did a second impression on regular card stock.
For my third card I brayered the inks onto the acrylic block and spritzed water onto the block and then pressed it into the paper.
I used various stamps to "decorate" my cards - see below. I also drew a frame around the inky impression on the second and third cards.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10