Monday, June 19, 2023

You’ve got this!!

Hi MEL PILLING here today with a positive message card. This week,  my team and I are spotlighting Aall&Create Stamps A wonderful Company with many artistic stamps to choose from. 





I began by applying Elements Ink in Della Blue  and Olive  for the background, using a Stencil Brush and torn copy paper hill mask. I then stamped my stack of squirrels and branches with Versafine Clair Nocturne.     I coloured the squirrels with watercolour pencils, and added some extra hairs with a black pen.  I masked off the squirrels with washy tape, then stamped the trees in the background.

I added a little holographic glitter to the tree line for a little extra bling.


Stamps Used





This was a fun quick card to make and I love these cheeky Aall&Create. squirrels designed by
Olga Heldwein .

 Thanks for stopping by the Topflight Stamps block today. See you soon.



'


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10