Thursday, June 1, 2023

Visible Image Stamps -- Little Ladybugs

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week the theme is "anything goes" at the Topflight blog. Visible Image just came out with wonderful new stamps and I was lucky to add this awesome ladybug set to my collection!
I used a background form my stash, that I made previously using a gel plate. I sponged some green around the edges, as I wanted some green on my background. I added some stenciling using a Lavinia stencil. I stamped the ladybugs onto my card and again onto scrap paper. I colored the scrap paper ones with alcohol ink markers and cut out their bodies. Added them to the stamped images on the background. Stamped the sentiment and drew a loose frame around it. Cut it apart and added it to my card.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10