Thursday, June 22, 2023

AALL&Create - The Persistence of Memory

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are featuring AALL&Create stamps on the Topflight blog. Janet Klein came out with a whole series of artists and I fell for Salvador Dali. I tried to recreate his famous painting "The Persistence of Memory". Unfortunately the set only has one melting clock in it.....Should have also had some tiny ants....Room for improvement! 
I first created the background, using masking and brushes. I drew in the  coastline by hand. I stamped Salvador and the clock-tree onto scrap paper, colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out. Added them to my card. Stamped the sentiment.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10