Saturday, June 24, 2023

A Shimmer Inked Background

 Hi friends. Alanna here and I'm super excited to share my card with you today. Not because it is anything fancy or super special but because I absolutely love the background stamp I used and the price point of it. I used the Floral Butterfly image from Studio Light. And get this - the price is just $7.99. What a steal! 

I started by stamping the Floral Butterfly stamp with the Frosty Shimmer Pearl Ink from Spectrum Noir. The photo didn't pick any of the shimmer up but it is absolutely there and looks so pretty in real life. 

After my panel was dry, I trimmed it down and it measures about 4.5 inches square. I added it to a black piece of card stock and then added everything to a white square notecard.

I then got to work on the rest of the card. The small black butterflies are from an amazing stamp/die combo from Love in the Moon called Butterflies. All the butterflies are on one stamp and then there is a one piece die that cuts out all of the butterflies at once. I stamped them using Versafine Claire Nocturne ink, my favorite black ink ever. There were several more that were cut out that I didn't use. I also die cut them another time from white card stock to stack behind my stamped butterflies for a bit of dimension. 

To finish off the card, I added a stamped sentiment from my stash and added it with some thin foam tape. I hope you've been inspired today.


Products used from Topflight Stamps are linked and listed below. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10