Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Father's Day Card

Hello Crafty Friends, Mary Key here, and today is "anything goes". So I just got my order and I really wanted to use this cute stamp along with some others to make a Father's Day card using AALL & Create. I used #937 Father's Daughter and also #457 Background Voices along with a background using #118 Saturday Morning stencil. Colors I used are pink, yellow, blue and a light color for the main stamp. 

For my card base I used watercolor paper; I stamp the water reactive inks onto my craft mat with a pink color, next I added the yellow ink and then heat dry using my heat gun. Making sure my watercolor paper is dry, I then used a blue color ink using a blending brush with #118 Saturday Morning and then blended some more blue ink onto each corner of my card.

Then I used #937 Father's Daughter stamp and heat embossed with black embossing powder and watercolor the stamp image using watercolor brush markers and fussy cut my image. I stamped a small image using #457 Background Voices to the bottom of my stamp image and also stamped a sentiment from Father's Daughter and put it together on white cardstock. 



I hope you like it and have fun paper crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10