Thursday, December 14, 2023

Christmas Twofer with Paperartsy

   Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week's theme is anything goes. 
I am now in major Christmas card mode. Don't expect to see much else for the next couple of weeks...
I used this wonderful tree stamp before (see HERE) and I still have so many more ideas of what to do with it.....maybe next year....
I stamped the tree and used the stencil to color it. This makes it much easier, although by the life of me I don't know why they cut the stencil in two - would have easily fit as it is....so you might get a stencil line, which is really annoying - You can see it well in the green tree.... they could have just left two thin connectors for the center bauble spaces....
I stamped some baubles into the green tree and punched out some penguins for the blue tree. I also added lots of Stickles to the blue tree, although you can't see it well here. I added Crystal Lacquer to the baubles.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

            


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10